Demonic confidence erster 3some

10 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Empfohlene Beiträge

Ich habe das in english geschrieben, ich hoffe ihr kommt damit klar, schade, dass der beste fieldreport schon vergeben ist. Was ich heute erlebt habe ist zu krass um wahr zu sein. Enjoy

Guys the matrix crubled today before my eyes i was out 8 h doing my excercise, i met for lunch with the girl from yesterday. I told her what i have to do, she said so fucking what its not that hard.

I said to her. Yeah if you are so fucking hard than go to a girl and say you want to make out with her.

And she did. After that i had the idea she should approach, and say to the girl if she would like a threesome with me and her.

And man than the most crazyst thing in my live happend. she went to this 18 year cutie a solid 8. and asked her. i saw her pulling out her handy and giving her the number. i couldnt believe it. She just said yes!

i brought girl to the train and said her i got big respect for her i was on a fucking high. it was like my whole reality crumbled in front of my eyes. i said to her she has to do it now, she said i dont know. after that i was running trough street again. and bumbed into the other girl. i chattet her up. said to you are really tough she said me? you asked me!

I said yeah but you said yes i like that. i asked her if she had thought about threesomes before she said yeah a lot of times but she couldnt find somebody to do that with her didnt know how to ask.

And asked like a puppy " you will call, you will?"

i said sure, but that my girlfriend took a big mouth and now is a little afraid, but if she likes she can come over to my place " to get to know each other better" ;)

she said yeah great she will go home and call me at 10.00 pm. I rushed back home cleaning my place and now im just eagerly waiting. the girl from yesterday send me a sms with her number so i called her and told her whats going on tonight, she wont join, but wished a lot of pleasure. I asked her if she is angry with me because she seamd a little bit pissed. She said no. I asked her about the threesome again. she said she would do it but with somebody who she trusts more. I said common, you trust me. But ok i would never force something on somebody that he doesnt wants.

I told her again how cool she was and that we would have a great time together and next week we will do some crazy shit like that again. Hope she isnt pissed and lets me in her panties as well. I keep you updatet.

So if you ask does demonic confidence work: Yeah hell off, if you take it serious and do the excesices

I didnt mention that i run into this ukrainen girl, she was serving me at the bakery store i was so high on adrenaline, that i just smilde, whole other ernergy level, she smiled back, so i said to her you are cute, she back you to

Me Give me your number than, i call you up. she did, everybody was seeing it. I didnt gave a fuck, it was just me and her, no stupid thoughts no insecurities nothing. Because this seamed like the eazyst thing to me after all the crazy shit ive done today.

I had a nice chat with her, told her about the exercise didnt give a damm even though it includes talking to other girls in a vey explicit way, she said im so stange and extreme, but i think she liked it, and if she doesnt who gives a fuck, picking numbers from girls seems easy like picking up trash from the road for me

i hope this effect lasts.

This day was crazy, and i hope it ends with a good fuck!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Damn geiler Report... echt fetten Respekt... mir sind nen paar Ideen dabei eingefallen :). Dank dir

Noch ne kurze Frage:

"Demonic confidence exercises" ? What the hell is that?

klingt sehr interressant!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

das ist ein programm, das man über 21 tage machen muss. Ich bin morgen fertig. Die aufgaben werden immer härter, es ist eine progressive konditioniertung, dass dir deine ängste nimmt. Bei mir hat es wie du siehst schon zu einigen erfolgen geführt.

kannst du mal bei ebay gucken, oder archer sloan googeln.

Ist das beste seducttion produkt, was ich bis jetzt ausprobiert habe

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

wow!

mehr kann ich einfach nicht sagen :)

hab mal nach dem programm gesucht, finde es leider nicht, hast du irgendwie einen link dazu?

Ist das so ein Programm mit mehren CDs, die man sich anhört und dazu Übungen macht, oder wie geht das?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

das programm gibt es nur bei ebay und ist sehr teuer, 270 $ oder so. Es besteht aus ein paar cds und einem arbeitsbuch. Ja mann muss jeden tag eine übung machen ich bin morgen fertig, und es war eine hammergeschichte

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

sry, aber nach 6 Zeilen keine Lust mehr gehabt zu lesen, weil deine englischen Sätze grammatikalisch mal so überhaupt keinen Sinn ergeben und mit Rechtschreibfehlern gespickt sind.

Wieso nicht einfach auf deutsch?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Erstelle ein Mitgliedskonto, oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Du musst ein Mitgliedskonto haben, um einen Kommentar verfassen zu können

Mitgliedskonto erstellen

Registriere Dich ganz einfach in unserer Community.

Mitgliedskonto registrieren

Anmelden

Du hast bereits ein Mitgliedskonto? Melde Dich hier an.

Jetzt anmelden