11 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Empfohlene Beiträge

Speak Galley!
(the way to say hey there in Portuguese)

Here you will find constantly new field reports of clubgame in the biggest city of Latinamerika! 
Wish you enjoy them and you can get some valuable information. I will update some information about myself soon.
Feel free to comment whatever you want, I am happy for any of your feedback.

Sunday night
Goals:
feel comfortable, feel like being at home; look at women, be interested in what they are doing, talk to one woman and one man, wanting to find out about them. (Forgot about talking to a man, because it is a new goal and it is uncommon). 
Talk just for the heck of a conversation.

I almost didn't go out and it was a little bit confusing. I met a wing and we drove around searching bars. Some were closed some too empty. We went to a more alternative place which was also small.
Here I opened two women dancing, and talk for some minutes to one woman. Talked a bit about dancing and the music. I left because I thought she is too old.

I opened another girl standing with another girl around there. The same excuse, too old, still talked a bit for the heck of the conversation and it was good. I was in a good mood and there was some good vibe, till I left.

We wanted to find some better place and did not and went home.

what was good
It helped a lot to just talk for the heck of a conversation
This mindset creates much less pressure

Lessons learned
New information about bars on Sundays, need to find better places
Need to remove the too old excuse.. they are not really too old and I can definitely still learn a lot of things.

Saturday night
Goals:
feel comfortable, feel like being at home; look at women, be interested in what they are doing, talk to one woman and one man, wanting to find out about them.

I went to the club, in an area I don't know and there was one thing which helped to feel comfortable. First I danced a while, being „invited“ to a group of people standing next to me at the queue. Here I could see (goal to look at what they do) the other people and it is quite interesting how they dance, some can really free themselves up. There was even a maybe 19-year-old guy proposing to a girl who accepted and everybody started to cheer up.

There were some small stations with video games. First I didn't want to play, then I just tried it and became quite comfortable lol. I was in my head, maybe because people were dressed up and I was not. I talked to some guy about the decoration, which was much nicer then I expected for that area. He didn't respond much, we talked shortly about the video games. 
I talked to some girl at the dancefloor, who was with two friends however I didn't open directly and guess it became a little strange. After a short interaktion, her friends pulled her away.

I went outside of the club to meet another wing I didn't know yet, we didn't found another club to go for some reason and we walked around.. I opened two girls outside, talked shortly however they had to go soon. 

What was good:
I got to know this area, which opens new possibilities for going out
Setting a relatively small goal, which helps to have less pressure

Lessons learned:
The faster I approach the easier is it.
I need more positive energy

Friday night
Goals:
have a positive mindset when leaving girls (smiling); start 8 conversations with girls; go in believing that she likes me.

First I went to a student party, there were not many people and not many girls. Soon I met a wing and we went to a bar quarter.

It was kind of too late for that bar quarter and people were going home: 
I made indirect openers asking for the music inside/ how the parties were three times with groups of three girls, which were leaving to go home or somewhere else: they were kind of tired. I also didn’t bring enough positive energy. 

Girl with a couple guess they also belonged to a bigger group standing outside/ near Live Musik: First I walked and passed her. I went back and was really insecure about myself. Why? Guess her good looks and the fact that I passed by. Didn’t get much attention. 

Winged 2 times (small club)
First time I was really not interested and she noticed it and stopped paying attention. 
The second time I was not interested too and she was dancing and there was too much music. I should still bring more energy and have fun enjoying the conversation, even if it does not fit at all.

I opened a girl in a small club who was with her friends: I didn’t talk loud enough; After 2 min she leads me to her friend who speaks German too. She studies Germanistic and it was quite good. We talked a while however I didn’t show interest and was inside the friend zone. 

What was good:
Still went to the other place through the student party was disappointing

Lessons learned: 
I got to be interested and show it
I wanna approach faster and more

bearbeitet von __Alex__

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Saturday
Still going to parties with „better styled and looking girls“. Wonder why I do that, I feel too young for that, it's a limiting belief. Everybody is older and working, girls like older guys. It's I limiting belief. I go there because of a wing and because if I learn it there it becomes easier everywhere. I talked to 5 girls and two guys, however, the conversations didn't get to the hook point. Too loud music or whatever. 

What to do better:
I was in a dancing event the whole day and it was nice, however, it was exhausting and went to the party directly. I will plan some rest time next time.
Bring more energy, talk louder.
Talk to more girls
Use the time wiser. No need to stay in the club if I don't do anything lol
As talked before I need to go out alone, as talked with a friend from Switzerland. I cling too much to the wing. I will set up one hour to be alone at the club next week.

What was good:
Talked with more girls, then I usually do in places with better-looking women.
I am a bit more comfortable with this kind of locations han before.
The goal was to try to feel at home, feel comfortable, look at the people, open four girls and two guys. Besides feeling very comfortable the others are reached, still tried to feel comfortable.

Friday
I went out this time directly from my internship, wanted to put less pressure on myself to make it more casual instead of focusing on getting ready sleeping etc. before going out. Went to some place with two guys from rsd, first danced some time at the dancefloor. Chilled and hanged out a bit too much. Opened too and motivated us a little. 

What to do better:
talk louder
talk to more girls
be more interested and direct

What was good:
Goal: Goal was to try to feel at home, feel comfortable, look at the people, open three girls and one guy. Opened four girls and two guys. Conversation with one guy was cool. Hooked with one girl for half an hour, we talked about social issues and I was in the friend zone ->need to show more interest

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sunday

I will continue going out more frequently after 18.06.2019. Till then I need to produce sth for work/ my study. Therefore I was working this weekend on a project. It's about the first week I did not go out, going out for about two months regularly... I will come back with more motivation and approach with a better mentality.

Today I approached three girls during the evening. One in a shopping mall, two on the street. 
-For the first one, I did not continue the conversation and let it die out.
-On the second one, she did not understand me first, and I stopped her, however, she was already kind of far away and it did not go on. I could have stayed inside here instead of excusing myself. 
-The third one was in a hurry and she just stopped quickly.

What to do better
set a more specific goal, that one could be 5 approaches, for now, did not do it because I did not go for daygame for a while and did not know what to put there.
come with a stronger tonality, and come with a mentality that we already know each other.
Sleep more, and come earlier, when there are more people and it is still during the day

What was good
even though it was already dark I still approached some girls
did not do daygame for some weeks, so it was good to go for it
I set myself a more specific goal to approach sometimes during weekdays

bearbeitet von __Alex__

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I like that you are you setting yourself small goals and take it from there and learn each time you do approaches. This is something I have to incorporate also into my approaches.

Is there anything holding you back to do more than just talking and to try some escalation, like seductive eye contact, curessing, turn her, lead her to a different location within the venue or to even a different venue?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hey Startupper,

thanks a lot for your reply! That's a good question, two basic ideas are: trying not to lose, and not wanting to take risks. I definitely need to change that.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wednesday
The Goal was sth. to talk to 6 girls and 3 guys,  to feel comfortable in the club, and to be interested in the people I talk to, talked to 5 girls and 2 guys, would say that I felt better than the last time when I was there, I notice that I am not interested enough.

What was good 
-After an initial try to kiss her where she turned her head away, I tried again and we made out.
-Had 2 cool conversations with guys

what to do better
-I take some rejections way too personally, I know logically that it has absolutely nothing to do with my whole self, it is just the way I approached and also her mood, as bad things could happen to her that day etc.
-Need to play to win, and talk to more girls!

Thursday
The goal was to talk to 6 girls and 3 guys, to feel comfortable in the club, and to be interested in the people I talk to, talked to 5 girls and 2 guys, felt comfortable as the music was great, and different to the usual places, Was not really having much interested. 

What was good
-Still motivated me after some initial block
-I notice that even though I usually just talk a bit more to one of the guys, I talk to the last nights, it is quite cool and interesting.

what to do better
-The venue is definitely not a good choice to talk to girls, I will not go there again, only could talk 2 more girls to do 5 because there was another bar nearby, of course, this is just an excuse lol.
-I need to be more active

Friday
The Goal was to talk to 5 girls and 2 guys and feel comfortable.
I totally fell back into aa, I was also really tired and under pressure, because of an important meeting I had this Monday I did not prepare myself enough to. Luckily the meeting was ok. I have less pressure now to go back setting small goals and go to change my mentality into a winning mentality, it will take some time however it is possible!

I will raise my goal also setting up sth more clear what I want to practice. I know lots of things, however as you noted I did not specifically write them down.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Wie gut ist dein Portugiesisch? Nach meiner Erfahrung (5+ Jahre São Paulo) ist der Golddigger-Level hier relativ niedrig, denn hier sitzt das Geld, dementsprechend hohes Bitch-Shield...

Gruss

Willi

PS: Fala galera = what's up, guys! Galley ist die Küche im Flugzeug ;-)

bearbeitet von WilliButz

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hey Willi,

joa geht voran. Danke für deine Nachricht, nehme an du warst in Clubs wie Villa Mix, Santo Cupido etc, dort bestimmt. Jo hat mehrere Bedeutungen port Galera/ galé = könnte man auch als Galere übersetzen => engl. Galley. Ist hier eher als Witz gemeint.

Grüße zurück

Alex

bearbeitet von __Alex__

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hey there, 

time to keep going with some reports here. In August, I am probably just going out just 2 times per week.

Last weekend I was at a dance festival. It was more about dancing, however, inevitably, (because it's a couple dance lol) I talked to various girls and could learn more. Kissed two girls there and especially enjoyed hanging out with one. 

Friday
Good: went out alone again after various parties with wings. First I had some anxiety and there weren’t too many people there yet. I opened some girl, she rejected me and I talked to her friend who quite in a good mood. Then I talked to two guys, quite cool however I stayed with them way too long. Later I approached some more girls.

What was good:
-Going out alone
-Opening 5 girls even after early anxiety
-I got into a better mood

What to do better: arrive a bit before the best time, 
Shorten the time between approaches
Go in with more Intensität/ Energy/ show more what I want

Saturday
Today I didn't have much time. One of the problems which hold me back is anxiety and not taking action when I arrive at a party. Therefore my goal was to approach 1 girl 2 minutes after I reached the dancefloor, and 5 girls in 30 minutes. Unluckily there was a huge line at the bathroom which turned down my mood and I needed to go there lol. When it was almost my turn some girl sneaked in behind me (there was some kind of seccionador so people could not really see that she sneaked in and I talked to her a bit. If I count her in the 5 girls the 30 min goal worked. I have some pressure at work which will slow down the progress a bit. The pressure will end in 4,5 weeks then I will push again. Really need to change my mindset of playing not to loose. Its horrible. 

What was good:
-Went out alone
-Didn't lose too much time today
-Achieved the small Goals I set to myself

What to do better:
-Believe in myself
-Go in with more Intensität/ Energy/ show more what I want
-Have more fun/ be more grounded

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Erstelle ein Mitgliedskonto, oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Du musst ein Mitgliedskonto haben, um einen Kommentar verfassen zu können

Mitgliedskonto erstellen

Registriere Dich ganz einfach in unserer Community.

Mitgliedskonto registrieren

Anmelden

Du hast bereits ein Mitgliedskonto? Melde Dich hier an.

Jetzt anmelden