Samstag 27/08/2011, Mannheim Lair

4 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jo.

Treffort: Paradeplatz, beim Uhr.

Zeit: 14 Uhr.

Werde es kurz auf Englisch formulieren, sodass ich es auf jeden fall richtig schreibe:

Welcome....

to the Mannheimer Lair.

Now that we have Christopher Street Day behind us (yeah it sure was tough trying to figure out who the real girls were there), we can move on to business once more.

Coming Saturday, thanks to popular opinion, I will be personally holding a small speech on the basics, showing some of the rights and wrongs of the cold approach. As usual, there will be missions from hells kitchen (as I lovingly like to call it), but they will no longer be categorized according to skill level.

Also, I will no longer be attempting to build one Lair meeting over the last, since we always have different people showing up.

Now, for those of you who are interested, and also gave me the idea:

-Bring a pen and a quad book (stift und heft) along.

I will be starting a so called "Pickup Diaries" together with those beginners who have the courage to do so. We will start with some basic stuff, taking notes, you will see. The idea behind it is that, after a month or two, you can pick up that little book, look in it, and compare your past to your present, seeing the progress you made. It is a great way of motivating yourself to continue.

CrazyThink is looking forward to holding a little speech as well, and though we have an idea in mind, if any of you have any further wishes, please post them here, and we will consider them.

Other then that, I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday....

Carpe Flamma,

-PhoenixDown

P.S.

Noch Fragen? :-D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Gast Kamii

Ich bin gestern umgeknickt und das Wetter berauscht mich auch nicht. Werde leider nicht kommen. Tut mir leid Jungs

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag