2 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Empfohlene Beiträge

Sept 4, 2023

Today I started a bit early did a few random in-diredt opens. While walking around met the wing Pascal and caught the train to our regular meeting spot at the Pälzer Grill. Here we met a new wing Tim. We were 4 so got divided into 2 groups.

1st Approach : This girl was talking on phone and just crossed from besides us. As she was on phone I chose not to approach but then Tim noticed me noticing her and pushed me to open her. I ran behind her to stop her and then told her that she looked very awesome so I had to talk to her. This girl busted laughing and said that she was talking on the phone with her BF.

2nd Approach: This girl seemed to be just out of the gym and was heading somewhere and she crossed us. Tim pushed me again to to approach and I opened her. She gave the same reason about having a BF so I ejected.

3rd Approach: Opened a girl who was really pretty and was hooked. This time I ran out of things to say and so I told her that I need to catch up with my friend so take it as a compliment and said bye.

4th Approach: Saw her sitting from very far so I approached her as I went closer she looked too young to approach so just ran some indirect opener and let the set.

Things to do in Next session:

1. Don't self eject from the set.
  2. Open more and more sets
  3. Approach group sets with opinion openers.
  • LIKE 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Kannst du bitte deine weiteren Beiträge in Deutsch verfassen.

• LIKE 1

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.