New in Berlin

9 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hey guys!! I'm new in Berlin. I began with the pick up artist about 3 years before. I'm interesting in meeting new people, going out to sarging, and having nice time while sarging. Is anyone interesting in meet up? Tschüss!!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

How can i contact with you? Actually i will come only on july, but meanwhile i would like to hear whats going on there.... I began with the pick up 1 year ago

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
How can i contact with you? Actually i will come only on july, but meanwhile i would like to hear whats going on there.... I began with the pick up 1 year ago

I don't know German and for understand this website is very difficult, I'm surfing this website by intuition :rolleyes: At the moment I can say that I felt the diference between my country and Berlin. I've to see more how it works here because the German girls are very different. I like the German girls because I'm comming from a country where the most girls are brunette and for me it's too exotic a blonde girl with light eyes ^_^

Where are you from??

Any weekly meeting? In Spain we do that

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

hey! im from israel and i cant wait to be in berlin. you can leave here a cellphone or whatever you want. that will be nice. we can organize a group and practice a lot even daily if you want.

talking about pickup im impressed that the pickup in my country is much more difficult, so i assume that pickup in europe will be piece of cake, :-D but that ill need to figure out by myself :rolleyes: for me its too exotic a polite girl :-D like germans, not mentioning the fact that they have beautiful real blond hair B-)!

see you!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hey guys can i join you? i came in Berlin two weeks ago and have no experience with German girls either.

would be interesting.

also my knowledge of German might be helpful.

ooh.. crap.. i just noticed these posts are elder than a month. are you still here guys? :D

bearbeitet von Andaluzia

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Hey guys can i join you? i came in Berlin two weeks ago and have no experience with German girls either.

would be interesting.

also my knowledge of German might be helpful.

ooh.. crap.. i just noticed these posts are elder than a month. are you still here guys? :D

wir sind immer da

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

ich bin nicht immer in berlin

ich bin auslander und wegen ich mochte ausbildung und arbeit untersuchen, ich nehme eine lange urlaub in deutschland von 14 july bis 18 august. ich sprache nur ein bisschen deutsch weil ich habe das vergessen.

was machst du in berlin? hast du schon wingmen gefinden?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Erstelle ein Mitgliedskonto, oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Du musst ein Mitgliedskonto haben, um einen Kommentar verfassen zu können

Mitgliedskonto erstellen

Registriere Dich ganz einfach in unserer Community.

Mitgliedskonto registrieren

Anmelden

Du hast bereits ein Mitgliedskonto? Melde Dich hier an.

Jetzt anmelden