WingMates Wanted

5 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo Berliners,

I am looking for some determined and ambitious people who can join me everyday for pick up exercises. I have complete roadmap in the best way ever. Together I believe we can create a synergy and in a short period of time and reach to meaningful cornerstones. If you live in Berlin and this is what you look for please reply under my thread.

LG

Simon

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hello Simon,

I may be interested in joining you for pick up exercises. If you are still looking for a wingman sent me an email to [email protected] and then we can talk some more about our goals so we can see if we want to exercise together.

Best,

A

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Interested!

A bit about me:

I'm a digital nomad, been at it for many years, all over the world, far from good looking and been rejected countless times, but also got across the finish lines a lot of times.

I'm back in Berlin soon and happy to link up with someone.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hey y'all

I hope this thread isnt dead yet. If you are still up to find a wing and train pls write here.

I am at the beginner level, and I try to exercise Mysterys beginner exercise (4x a week, 4hrs a day, 3approaches per hour).

Best

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

New in Berlin and kinda new to PUA as well. Would be up for going out and practicing too. Or at least meeting up to get to know the community. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Erstelle ein Mitgliedskonto, oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Du musst ein Mitgliedskonto haben, um einen Kommentar verfassen zu können

Mitgliedskonto erstellen

Registriere Dich ganz einfach in unserer Community.

Mitgliedskonto registrieren

Anmelden

Du hast bereits ein Mitgliedskonto? Melde Dich hier an.

Jetzt anmelden