One hour fuck close

11 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Empfohlene Beiträge

I came out of the music store and was ajusting my earphones. Not especially perpared for sarging or anything and I had my mind on something else. But... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh daaaaaaaamn!

This blond hb10. I mean really. Miniskirt, cut off top.. I mean who the hell wasn't looking at her? And there she was strolling happily down the street towards me. I found myself magically in state and looking at her for someting to observe. She was accosted before she got too close. Some homeless guy tried to sell her tissues for a euro. Do they do that in all countries or just here? Anyway she comes out with "Blah di blah blah blah" in english. So I had my excuse. "Excuse me" I said. She looked at me and I thought a bit wary (which is understandable) "Excuse me... I have an intuition about you" She comes out with "What?" and I go on.

"YOu.." dramatic pause "are english"

"no Im not Im afraid" pause. "I'm Australian"

I laugh. "Thats funny. I just had a conversation with two new Zealander who slammed the hell out of the Australians" She looks all shocked but with a kind of "typical Kiwis" look on her face. "What did they say¿" she asked.

"they said you were all boring" came the reply. "Hey you dont believe it do you?" I added.

"No I do not " she said a bit irate.

Well that was the icebreaker. So of course we blah di blah for a while and I find my excuses to run some patterns on her. I give her a trust pattern and then asked her how well she managed to connect with the spanish people with her being a foreigner and all (and totally hot). She answered and I gave her "At first when you are here.. (pace) and you dont know the culture it can be hard (pace) to ... (pause) feel a.. REAL connection. Some people you just dont care about and then others. You meet them and you dont even care why.. but you just feel good". ETC.. I ran a bunch of other patterns on her and telphone closed her before walking on. I thought she looked a bit too comfortable so I said "Look I really gotta go(take away).. Lets finish this conversation another day."

asked me where I was going and asked to walk along with me for a bit. i let her. Do you see how kind I am to girls? I then cut her off with a "Look I really do have to leave you now. I WILL call you ok?"I left her and urgently zoomed off- Got round the corner and slowed down to my sarging pace...

Total talking time so far: 10 minutes max.

Now two days later I call her and the first thing she does is say: "Hey I was thinking about htat conversation we were haveing the other day::" And guys I COULDNT REMEMBER. :wacko:

"Ah" I said.

"You know what it's like when you really feel deep level trust for a person.." Ah now I remember.. It was a trust pattern I ran on her. Easy as fuck as well. All you do is speak about another person as though they are the most trustworthy person in the entire universe.. I would have said something like this: "I was talking to my friend Jore this morning. You know what I love about THIS GUY (I point to myself).. I mean YOU JUST KNOW that THIS PERSON makes YOU FEEL SO GOOD, SO RELAXED, SO ...(pause) free... YOU DONT KNOW WHY AND YOU DONT CARE (i shake my head no and so does she. This is an indicator of rapport) All you know is YOU TRUST THIS PERSON AND WANT MORE (This time I point at my dick)..."

Anyway I had said something like that.

The Girl continues. "I think it's sooooo true...." and she starts going on about her friend... When I feel her to be truly in state I anchor it with a "mmmmmmmmm" noise which makes her laugh. I say "Come on let's meet. Where are you now?" Fortunately she was close and it took just half an hour to meet her.

Total talking time so far: About 20 mins. :)

We met in a crappy coffee bar. Starbucks or someting similar and it was empty. It was obvious that she was into me by now. Those hypnotic patterns have a very profound effect guys. sometimes you get the results immediately but other times you have to wait. This was really fast though. She was wearing the smallest miniskirt in the world... fantastic.

We sat down and she started telling me about how she was going to live in Ibiza in two days and I thought "shit".. thinking that I wouldnt have time but looking at her it was clear. After talking for a minute about going to Ibiza it was obvious that she valued the idea of "adventure" so I started talking about my mate Richard.

"He is the most romantic guy you could imagine.. You know what happened to him once..." I tell the story of Richard meeting agirl inthe street and how they went off and had a fuck in a toilet. And now he still writes her email adn talks of her as though she is an angel. "Such a short ADVENTURE but it can MAKE YOU SO VERY HAPPY" So I ran several patterns on her and kissed her over the table. She kissed me passionately. While she was still red hot I took a chance "Time for the bathroom" And I stood up. Notice one thing. I did not say "come on let's go to the bathroom" no. I was vague. "Time for the bathroom." I stood up and headed off down the stairs. She was behind me. I opened the door to the mens and looked into her eyes. She opened the door of the ladies and looked at me. That was enough. I grabbed her hand and went into the bathroom with her. "OH my god we cant" she said lifting up her miniskirt.

THAT WAS GOOD.

Now not all girls are as responsive as this one and also she more or less gave it to me very easy but I tell you something guys: You need to be able to take advantage of the right moment. If I had gone for it at another moment perhaps she would have resisted. After listening to the adventure stuff she was very very very ready.

Also imagine you get IOI's like I was getting and then you dont have the balls to lead her to the bathroom and jump in with her.

Perception and balls. :rolleyes:

Total conversation time to Fuck close 60 minutes.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Vllt. weil er davon ausgeht, dass wir Englisch verstehen?

Man, nice layreport - so, i guess your hole game is based on nlp (more or less) , isnt it? It's really time for me to adopt this NLP-Stuff. Seems that it works like hell.

Thanks for this report - i really could learn from it

NooN

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Gast

Nice. Like your game, but I can't do the same. It wouldn't be me. Think you know, what I mean.

What's your favourite PUA? Ross Jeffries 'n' stuff? You attracted her with NLP only, didn't you?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Nice. Like your game, but I can't do the same. It wouldn't be me. Think you know, what I mean.

What's your favourite PUA? Ross Jeffries 'n' stuff? You attracted her with NLP only, didn't you?

Yeah I started with Ross Jeffries. Ross Jeffries is excellent. Totally excellent. I dont know if I attracted her ONLY with NLP. I also come out with strong ALPHA behaviour. Inner game is not just NLP. Right? :rolleyes:

The other thing of course is balls. The fact that I approach a lot of girls is also beyond the realm of just NLP. When you are fearless and see the whole thing as a game.. a fucking fun game then you are having fun and are relaxed if you use NLP or not man.

By the way I dont know what you mean by "It wouldnt be me". NLP wasnt me either until I learned it. I learned Wing Tsun kung fu as well. That wasnt me either until I learned it. Man what specifically do you mean by that? B)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Gast
The other thing of course is balls. The fact that I approach a lot of girls is also beyond the realm of just NLP. When you are fearless and see the whole thing as a game.. a fucking fun game then you are having fun and are relaxed if you use NLP or not man.
Right! It's only a game and it's only a lay. You aren't able to close when you always think "I have to get laid! I have to get laid right now!". It's nice to meet someone who thinks like me. In fact - it's nice to fuck a hot hb, but it's not the game. My opinion? To become a better yourself is the best thing in the whole PU-Arts.
By the way I dont know what you mean by "It wouldnt be me". NLP wasnt me either until I learned it. I learned Wing Tsun kung fu as well. That wasnt me either until I learned it. Man what specifically do you mean by that? B)
Hm... You're right. A few month ago I was as AFC as I could ever be and now I'm much better. A friend of mine says that I have a smooth voice and that I could be a great NLP-guy. But NLP doesn't fascinate me. Maybe it will when I read another great LR with NLP :)

And I know: My English sux but you have to handle this if you wanna read my stuff ;) ;P

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Fucking awesome, dude. I'm proud of having international puas here.

Do you appear as a bad boy or a nice guy? Because my rapport is very deep (and wide as well) but I often lack attraction because I think my behaviour and style are too much nice guy. As the result I try to expand the attraction time until I switch over to rapport. But maybe I should even improve my rapport with Ross Jeffries.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

dope. :blink:

just dope.

when did you start with the NLP stuff man? i think it is really nice but it is a loooong way to get really into it, ain't???

but i have to repeat my sentence from the top:

dope. 1 hour fuck close.... :wub: hehe.... i like your FR's

keep posting them man!

peace

jp

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Erstelle ein Mitgliedskonto, oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Du musst ein Mitgliedskonto haben, um einen Kommentar verfassen zu können

Mitgliedskonto erstellen

Registriere Dich ganz einfach in unserer Community.

Mitgliedskonto registrieren

Anmelden

Du hast bereits ein Mitgliedskonto? Melde Dich hier an.

Jetzt anmelden