Moving to Kaiserslauten!

10 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello, first I want to apolgize as I speak and write German very badly!

I am moving to Kaiserslautern from america and was wondering what the PUAs on the forum thought of the city?

Is there alot of hot girls and a good night life?

Thanks!!

Danke!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Hello, first I want to apolgize as I speak and write German very badly!

I am moving to Kaiserslautern from america and was wondering what the PUAs on the forum thought of the city?

Is there alot of hot girls and a good night life?

Thanks!!

Danke!

Hello,

I`m from Kaiserslautern. I can give u some tips, where u can find hot babes.

If u search American girls u can go to Chucks diner or in the little disco "Markthalle" in the historic city. In the historic city u will find many of hot babes from America, especially on saturday.

German HBs do u find in the big disco "Nachtschicht Kaiserslautern". There is always on Thursday Ladies Nite and a big hip-Hop-dancefloor with many American and German babes.

On Friday and Saturday u will find there many german HBs.

If u need more help u can contact me and I can show u the best places to pick-up girls.

Sry, for my bad Englisch :-)

regards

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

thanks OudeK!

that sounds cool, once I get to germany I would love to go out with you!

In General, do you find that ktown has alot of girls? I am coming from a big city in the USA which has tons of girls so it will be different but do you like it?

Also, how do you like living in the town? is there fun things to do?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hi Spaceman, I´m also from K-Town. OudeK is right, "Nachtschicht" is the place to be and don´t worry, you´ll find a lot of nice girls there.

When you go to "oldtown" there are a lot of American people and we german like you, especially your girls :-D

Living in K-Town is also very funny, we have a lot of things to do and it´s even an advantage to be from the USA!

Where´re you from, L.A.? I visited a friend there some months ago, he worked on airbase in Ramstein. And he misses K-Town very much, he even wants to move here for the rest of his life.

So when you´re here, tell me, we should go out drink some beer!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

cool! why do you say Ktown is funny? I am so curious what it is like, I have to decide if I am going to visit very soon!

I am from Washington DC... but I live in Miami right now...

can you guys tell me more about the city and how you like it?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hi ,

I am also from K´town and I dislike the city ! There are some wanna be Gangstas especially at Rathaus at Friday night .

Some Clubs are very good for example : Nachtschicht , Pflaumenbaum

A good pub is " Simpel " oder " Irish Pub ". In Irish Pub are many americans .

By the way : K´town has the most american residents of Germany

Sincerly ,

Crx91

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

why do you dislike ktown?

the only thing that i am worried about is living in a small city in ktown versus a big city, like where i live currently...

i hope i am not very bored and unhappy about being in the city... thats why i hope there are alot of girls for me to chase around :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

We in K´town have the most pubs in Germany .

How old are you ?

Why do you move to Germany and why to K´town ? Do you move to K´town or to a village which belongs to the city ?

We only have 100 000 residents but we have some nice girls here :rolleyes:

I dislike K´town because the city is on my opinion ugly .

If you want to meet pretty girls , then you have to visit our disco " Nachtschicht " and the pub " Pflaumenbaum ".

We celebrate one historic city festival and one uni-festival per year , which are VERY GREAT ! That´s what i call a fat festival .

sincerly

crx91

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I am 27 and want to move to Germany to experience Germany and see all of the EU. I would live in the city center of Ktown probably.

I was hoping to find a job in a bigger city in Germany but this is all I have found so far and I am worried the town is overrun by Americans so I will get annoyed with the all soldiers running around. and be bored with nothing to do... lol

bearbeitet von spacemanspiff

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Well, actually everything already mentioned was absolutely right.

There are really a lot of other Americans in K-Town and generelly it's considered cool beeing American. It doesn't seem "overrun" to me by Americans.

Interesting places are:

- Nachtschicht: typical big disco, a lot of girls, most people perfectly fit stereotypes of...well, disco-people

- Kramladen: big room for events at the university, mostly students/kind of "sophisticated" crowd, mostly Drum'n'Bass, Electro, etc...but lately only few people still to come there :(

- Pflaumenbaum: very small and narrow, different music styles (hiphop, popular oldies, strange hit songs,...)a lot of very young people (especially people from 16-18 at friday before 12:00)

- Underground/Nirvana: cheap alcohol, dark atmosphere, young people (earlier than 12:00)

- Flash: strange disco, no special style - kind of everything but actually nothing, awkward music programm, cheap alcohol

- a lot of Pubs:

Irish Pub, The Harp, Chuck's Diner are well known American pubs.

"Simpel" is a quite popular pub (mostly Germans)

A lot of other pubs, but all quite strange or nothing special

Most pubs are 18+

Well, I think that's it.

What I miss in K-Town are scenes and movements...like a skater scene, a music scene, etc.

There's nothing special, no progress. So if you're interested in any type of culture (really good dj's, musicians, more classical arts), K-Town is definetely not the place to be, although you will- of course- sometimes stumble across an ineresting piece of culture.

So I'll be glad when I get the opportunity to move in a big vibrant metropole but maybe you look for other things

bearbeitet von muhazz

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Erstelle ein Mitgliedskonto, oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Du musst ein Mitgliedskonto haben, um einen Kommentar verfassen zu können

Mitgliedskonto erstellen

Registriere Dich ganz einfach in unserer Community.

Mitgliedskonto registrieren

Anmelden

Du hast bereits ein Mitgliedskonto? Melde Dich hier an.

Jetzt anmelden