Samstag 14:30 Streetgame

587 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Empfohlene Beiträge

ich werd heut auf jeden Fall vorbeischauen, weiss nur noch nicht genau wann. Auf jeden Fall bin ich um 16.00 an der Lorenzkirche, wenn unsere Erlanger Brüder zu uns stoßen. Ob ich schon vorher aufschlag muss ich erst sehen, bin nämlich grade erst aufgestanden :-p

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bräuchte mal Nr Nummer von jemandem ausm Nürnberger lair der heute um 14.30 da ist damit ich euch find!

-> Hat sich erledigt^^

bearbeitet von Tanaluna

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hi zusammen,

ich komm am Samstag zum Streetgame. Kann mir bitte jemand der auch dabei ist seine HandyNr schicken?

Grüße,

JoeX

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ich bin neugierig, möchte ich meinen Gefährten PUAs treffen und an meinem Game mit den ganzen Sie arbeiten, aber ich bin ein gebürtiger englischer Sprecher mit nur einer kleinen Reichweite der deutschen Sprache. Würde ich begrüßt, um an Ihren Ereignissen teilzunehmen?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Ich bin neugierig, möchte ich meinen Gefährten PUAs treffen und an meinem Game mit den ganzen Sie arbeiten, aber ich bin ein gebürtiger englischer Sprecher mit nur einer kleinen Reichweite der deutschen Sprache. Würde ich begrüßt, um an Ihren Ereignissen teilzunehmen?

Hey Buddy,

at first, pls forget the google translator, it's bollocks ;). Just write english or improve ur german ;)

I dont know about the other guys, but u should be looking for a guy who is able to talk english fluently. Or go out by urself. German girls like to talk english, even when their english isn't the best. U show DHV straight from the beginning, just by not being german :D.

If u want, just PM me and we go out with a couple of friends of mine ;).

Cheers mate ;)

bearbeitet von jab

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

yep - english should be no problem...

or even more: that could be the first qualifying for her (would be a shame if she has talking problems)

just walk in straight with your english & have fun

so, just come to the Lorenz-Church @ 14:30 (I hope the time is correct) - you will recognize the boys =)

cu

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
yep - english should be no problem...

or even more: that could be the first qualifying for her (would be a shame if she has talking problems)

just walk in straight with your english & have fun

so, just come to the Lorenz-Church @ 14:30 (I hope the time is correct) - you will recognize the boys =)

cu

Get out of my way you cheeky bastard. He's my wing :D. It's always a good thing when u are able to talk better english than the girls u're approaching ---> DHV :D:D:D:D

bearbeitet von jab

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Vielleicht schau ich morgen mal kurz vorbei. ^^ Bin eh in der Stadt unterwegs.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

First off I used Yahoo Babelfish, but yeah it still sucked,

Being in the military is also a DHV for German girls, and I know being a medic is a DHV everywhere. Even the hippy vegetarian girl I met in Berlin on Silvester thought it was cool that I was at least helping people instead of killing them. How peacocked do you guys go for your streetgame? I might wanna drag a friend along if that is cool? He's been talking about wanting to meet girls and so I kinda wanna show him what the PUA thing is about with people who have more experience than me .

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bin morgen dabei.

Ich komm vielleicht nicht ganz um 14:30, drum wäre es klasse wenn jemand der kommt und die anderen kennt seine

HANDYNUMMER per Message zuschickt, Thx.

War nämlich seit vorletztem Sommer nicht mehr da.

Jaja, die LTRs...

cu, JoeX

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Being in the military is also a DHV for German girls, and I know being a medic is a DHV everywhere. Even the hippy vegetarian girl I met in Berlin on Silvester thought it was cool that I was at least helping people instead of killing them. How peacocked do you guys go for your streetgame? I might wanna drag a friend along if that is cool? He's been talking about wanting to meet girls and so I kinda wanna show him what the PUA thing is about with people who have more experience than me .

I wouldnt peacock at all, just wear what ever you think that fits your personality. Dont come in shorts though if u are a surfer :D

Cheers

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Well I think I missed all of you. I was there waiting around and I saw lots of groups of people but you European men are all so well dressed it was hard to figure out which group where you. I am sure you saw me with my fedora with the bandana and pins though. If any of you are still at home, but planning on going out later today or even tonight, send me a pm within the hour with your handy number and I'll get back with you.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Well I think I missed all of you. I was there waiting around and I saw lots of groups of people but you European men are all so well dressed it was hard to figure out which group where you. I am sure you saw me with my fedora with the bandana and pins though. If any of you are still at home, but planning on going out later today or even tonight, send me a pm within the hour with your handy number and I'll get back with you.

What a bummer!

Well, we'll meet next week again, so just join us then ;) I won't be there next week but I wish you guys good hunting :D

Ta

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I won't be able to make it next week either, but the week after next for sure.

What a bummer!

Well, we'll meet next week again, so just join us then ;) I won't be there next week but I wish you guys good hunting :D

Ta

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Being in the military is also a DHV for German girls, and I know being a medic is a DHV everywhere. .

Having a functional dick is also a DHV. And quite a big one!;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Erstelle ein Mitgliedskonto, oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Du musst ein Mitgliedskonto haben, um einen Kommentar verfassen zu können

Mitgliedskonto erstellen

Registriere Dich ganz einfach in unserer Community.

Mitgliedskonto registrieren

Anmelden

Du hast bereits ein Mitgliedskonto? Melde Dich hier an.

Jetzt anmelden