What do you think about Rob Judge and Zack Bauer ?

9 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hey guys!

I am looking now at Rob Judge and Zack Bauer material, and their 4 elements of game.

Seem to be some very good stuff about natural game. More on the advanced side thou.

Does anyone looked into it, opinions about them ???

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I am looking now at Rob Judge and Zack Bauer material, and their 4 elements of game.

Do you've got a link to their "4 elements of game"?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Gast

Von 8 Millionen englisch sprachigen Foren sucht er sich ein deutsches aus. So stell ich mir Leute vor die in Bars gehen, wo keine Frauen reindürfen, um mit Frauen zu flirten.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Dear pusupermonster2015,

I actually expect everyone, who deals with pick up to know the difference between Pick Up and natural game.

Natural Game means, that you don't really care about the rules or the techniques which are all created in the Pick Up- Community. You just try and learn, you let yourself go and talk with girls just how you actually are. You experience things in your own way and extract the information from your experience to an universal frame, which you internalize from the very beginning. And one day, you just have it all out experienced without any guidelines or help. That is in my opinion "natural game"...

But Rob and Zack make use of these universal Pick Up - techniques and explain how to follow these steps correctly. There is a string you can orientate yourself along. Maybe they have their own style which they convey throughout the actual "Game" but i dont think that it is any different than the techniques, rules and guidelines which are shown in this forum. So I would say that it's nothin more than any other Pick Up-Guides.

I hope you got a further insight to this topic.

noShame

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Do you've got a link to their "4 elements of game"?

Guck dir einfach youtube ein paar Videos dazu an und du bekommst einen näheren Einblick in deren Schema

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Dear pusupermonster2015,

I actually expect everyone, who deals with pick up to know the difference between Pick Up and natural game.

Natural Game means, that you don't really care about the rules or the techniques which are all created in the Pick Up- Community. You just try and learn, you let yourself go and talk with girls just how you actually are. You experience things in your own way and extract the information from your experience to an universal frame, which you internalize from the very beginning. And one day, you just have it all out experienced without any guidelines or help. That is in my opinion "natural game"...

But Rob and Zack make use of these universal Pick Up - techniques and explain how to follow these steps correctly. There is a string you can orientate yourself along. Maybe they have their own style which they convey throughout the actual "Game" but i dont think that it is any different than the techniques, rules and guidelines which are shown in this forum. So I would say that it's nothin more than any other Pick Up-Guides.

I hope you got a further insight to this topic.

noShame

Thank you for answer. I agree with you. Especially that own experience is a key. The only problem is that there is seem to be a clear structure to the seductive interactions. And guidelines can save a lot of time. Everyone here can figure out on their own how to swim, but when somebody teaches it, it happens faster, isnt it.

The question is more about, which guidelines is the more close to reality, and less distorted by marketing.

Have you any experience with these guys ? What is your favorite resource for ngame ?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Erstelle ein Mitgliedskonto, oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Du musst ein Mitgliedskonto haben, um einen Kommentar verfassen zu können

Mitgliedskonto erstellen

Registriere Dich ganz einfach in unserer Community.

Mitgliedskonto registrieren

Anmelden

Du hast bereits ein Mitgliedskonto? Melde Dich hier an.

Jetzt anmelden